The Learning Strategy Based on Scientific Approach to Strengthen the Employability Skill of Teacher Candidates


Hadromi, FT Pendidikan Teknik Otomotif and Sudarman, - and Heri Yudiono, - and Febrian Arief Budiman, - and Muhamad Nurkholis Majid, - and Khoerul Nofa Candra Permana, - (2021) The Learning Strategy Based on Scientific Approach to Strengthen the Employability Skill of Teacher Candidates. International Journal of Instruction, 14 (2). pp. 551-570. ISSN 1694-609X

[thumbnail of Turnitin The Learning Strategy Based on Scientific Approach to Strengthen the Employability Skill of Teacher Candidates.pdf]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
Download (3MB) | Preview
[thumbnail of Review The Learning Strategy Based on Scientific Approach to Strengthen the Employability Skill of Teacher Candidates.pdf]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
Download (507kB) | Preview
[thumbnail of Korespondensi.pdf]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
Download (9MB) | Preview

Abstract

The preparation of Vocational School teacher candidates who have technical skills and employability skills begins with the learning process. This paper aims to formulate learning strategies based on scientific approach to strengthen employability skills for vocational school teacher candidates. This study employed a quantitative approach with a non-experimental survey design. The samples in the study consisted of 120 vocational teacher candidates in the Automotive Engineering Education Program, Faculty of Engineering, Semarang State University who took car body’s electrical system practice course. Research data were collected with test questions, observation sheets and questionnaires. The research data were analysed using descriptive analysis, regression analysis. The results showed that the implementation of learning strategies with scientific approach significantly strengthen employability skills of vocational teacher candidates with a contribution of 22.0%, while the remaining 78% was influenced by other factors. The reinforcement of employability skills vocational teacher candidates resulted in the reinforcement of the competitiveness of prospective graduates. When they have become vocational teachers, they are able to produce competitive vocational school graduates in 4.0 industry era.

Item Type: Article
Uncontrolled Keywords: learning strategies, scientific approach, employability skills, vocational school, teacher candidates
Subjects: L Education > teacher competence
L Education > LC Special aspects of education > Vocational Skill
Fakultas: Fakultas Teknik > Pendidikan Teknik Otomotif, S1
Depositing User: mahargjo hapsoro adi
Date Deposited: 16 Apr 2021 10:15
Last Modified: 16 Apr 2021 10:15
URI: http://lib.unnes.ac.id/id/eprint/43744

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item